Tuesday, October 11, 2005

New World Order

Many things have happened since my birthday greeting for October 1st. It seems that my formerly named blog was too "personal" for some person(s) at this institution. I don't know what that was supposed to mean. I was invited to remove it. I didn't do that but the name of this blog has been changed and links to the "offended" institution have been removed from the blog and links to the blog have been removed from institutional webpages. And so it goes...

I have reorganized the links column adding a a current news piece.

Rip

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought colleges were very big against censorship!

Too bad, you did a really good job.

October 13, 2005 at 4:03:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home