Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Calling all BabBloggers.

Welcome (or welcome back) to Babson. You will be busy soon (OK for some of you it is past tense!) so let me ask you something early in the year. I have a section of this blog where I am trying to collect the blogs done by those with Babson connections. It will simply be a location for others to find BabBloggers and the subject of the blog can be whatever captures your interest or attention. You can see what I have so far by scrolling down the righthand margin. So, if you are a current student, staff, faculty, or alum of the College and would like to be listed here please send me an e-mail (rybnikar@babson.edu) with your name, status, and whether you would prefer to be listed by your name or by the name of your blog. You can be anonymous in the blog but you need to prove affiliation with Babson to me first.

Babson College Archives blog is not an official Babson College publication. I have final say over the propriety of the content.

Rip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home