Saturday, April 30, 2005

Marty Provides a Puzzler

It is Saturday April 30th and I am listening to NPR's Car Talk when I hear a familar name. It seems that the author of a recent puzzler was Babson's own Professor Martin Tropp. Way to go Marty! Tom & Ray suggest that the question was submitted back in 1994. And I thought that my archival backlog was bad....See the question at this link:

http://www.cartalk.com/content/puzzler/transcripts/200515/index.html

I am trying to post this from the local public library as I don't have internet access at home. When I return to work Monday I will see if I can find an audio clip to add to this.

Monday: They don't seem to keep audio links live for more than two shows. Oh well. I confirmed the 1994 date with Professor Tropp. Amazing....

Rip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home