Thursday, August 09, 2007

News of Academic Archives

I am trying to get back into the rhythm of posting news of academic archivists (aka college or university archivists) and their shops. If you have some news or any other sort of information that you'd like me to post please let me know. In the meantime I have the following links new to me this week. I'd like to make note of the University of Newcastle's new-to-me blog (UoN Cultural Collections.) Very nice.

University of Newcastle
Wesleyan University
Loyola University of New Orleans
College of Saint Rose
Bowling Green University
New College of California
Johns Hopkins University
Northern Michigan University
Michigan Technological University

Stonehill College

Canisius College
Rutgers University
Hull University

Until next time,

Rip

R. C. Rybnikar
Babson College Archives
archives (at) babson (dot) edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home